Our Stepping Motor is rugged and cost-effective as it has minimal mechanical components. It is easy to place, brushless, and is typically utilized in automation machine. Besides, it is a compact device than other motors. It moves in steps grounded on pulses transferred to the stator components. In this manner, the provided Stepping Motor never possesses any horsepower ratting. They rotate with time according to the requirement. It implies that our motor does not continually rotate to operate. The speed is controlled by the pulses generated in frequency.
Other Details :
- Monthly Production Capacity: 300000 pcs/month
- Motor OD(mm):25, 35, 42, 55
- Step angle:3.75, 7.5, 15
- Magnet: Aniso Ferrite, ISO Ferrite, Neodymium
- Many kinds of gearheads are available for every motors
- Customization is also available
- PF/PFC series tin-can motors range in diameter from 25 mm to 55 mm and are permanent magnet type step motors with superior cost and performance.
- The PF/PFC series motors are ideal for mass production applications. Available in three step angles(3.75ÃÂ°, 7.5ÃÂ° and 15ÃÂ°), a choice of windings and magnet material (Ferrite Anisotropic, Ferrite Isotropic and Neodymium), the PF/PFC series offers the design engineers the ultimate in flexibility to match the application requirements with the most cost effective motors.
- A variety of optical flanges, shafts and gearheads are available to meet the requirements of most applications. Also, upon request accessories such as ball bearings, pinion gears, pulleys, or connectors can be added to the motor providing a complete assembly.