Nippon Pulse's programmable pulse generators are motion control chips that are designed to control stepper motors and servomotors. These chips reduce the computational burden on the system's microprocessor while allowing for a wide array of advanced motion control features.
- The easily programmable registers allow design engineers to create sophisticated motion profiles.
- A number of models with max output frequencies ranging from 400Kpps up to 15 Mpps
- PCD series chips for stepper motor control
- PCL series models for advanced stepper and servo control
- Semiconductor manufacturing and inspection equipment
- Medical examination equipment
- Automatic handling machines
- Printers/office equipment